Malaysian Phosphate Additives (Sarawak) Sdn Bhd
- Responsible for leading the formulation and implementation of the strategic plan for Malaysian Phosphate Additives (Sarawak) Sdn Bhd (MPAS) which includes the on-going construction of the MPAS integrated phosphate complex in Samalaju Industrial Park, Bintulu, Sarawak
Skills & Experience
- Mr Lim has over 39 years of experience in the petrochemical, phosphate processing and bleaching earth manufacturing industries ranging from plant operations, project management, marketing, research and development and corporate management.
- He started his career with Shell Singapore Pte Ltd as a Process Technologist and progressed to Section Head, Advanced Process Control and Optimisation Department where he gained a wide range of technical exposure and acquired substantial knowledge in the various process technologies.
- He later joined Bolton Berhad to develop new business and was instrumental in developing the liquid bulk terminal businesses for the Bolton Group whereupon he was appointed as the Executive Director of Stolthaven (Westport) Sdn Bhd, a liquid bulk terminal.
- He left the Bolton Group and Stolthaven in 2004 to set up Malaysian Phosphate Additives Sdn Bhd, a feed and fertilizer phosphate plant and Hudson-MPA Sdn Bhd, a bleaching earth plant in Malaysia.
- Mr Lim was appointed Managing Director of MPAS on 1 June 2014
- Degree in Chemical Engineering, University of Malaya