Group Chief Operating Officer
- Responsible for the Group’s traditional core businesses namely Cement, Construction Materials & Trading, Construction & Road Maintenance and Property Development whilst also driving the Group’s strategic investment at Samalaju Industrial Park in Malaysian Phosphate Additives (Sarawak) Sdn Bhd;
- Heads the Group Corporate Communications Department which includes strategic planning on branding, stakeholder(s) engagement and reputation management.
Skills & Experience
- He established his career in property development and consultancy services holding various management and directorial positions in companies across Australia and Malaysia.
- Prior to joining CMS, he was the Chief Operating Officer at Triterra Sdn Bhd, a property development company in Kuala Lumpur.
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Materials Engineering, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Masters in Construction Management, University of New South Wales, Australia